Monday, April 19, 2010

Books, Books and more Books

Check out a few of these books, I think you will enjoy!
99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your Tshirt
99 Ways to Deck Out Your Denim
Sew & Stow: 31 Fun Sewing Project
Pattern-Free Fashions & Accessories
Sew Stylish: Easy-Sew Ideas for
Pretty Little Purses & Pouches
Simple Gifts to Stitch : 30 Elegant
The Feisty Stitcher
Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Fabric
Bend the Rules Sewing: the Essential
One Yard Wonders
Seams to Me: 24 new reasons to love
Crafty Chica Guide to Artful Sewing

ok - I typed this list from my receipt from the public library - so the complete title may not be listed here.  Everyone of these books has great projects (I know - I need more "projects"). Literally - something for everyone.  Sew......... if you need a little inspiration just head to your local library! 

No comments:

Post a Comment