Monday, March 1, 2010

One Million Pillowcase Challenge

 This is a great group project - all you need is a little bit of fabric and about 30 min of your time. Most of the local quilt shops are accepting the completed pillowcases and will donate to local charities, or you can deliver the pillowcases yourself. I belong to one online group and we are doing as a group project - we will each take our pillowcases to a drop off site in our individual community - everything stays local. Here is a link if you are interested: http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/millionpillowcases.


I hope all of you will take this challenge - what a great way to use up some of your stash. I think I will also make a few from some of my holiday fabrics - might be kind of fun! If you need some fabric, let me know ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment