Monday, June 20, 2011

Once again

I tried to take some pics with the webcam - but the color is way off.  Here are a couple of shots.  Tomorrow I will just take a pic of each one and that will be that!  Had a busy day today - did not get any sewing done.  The best laid plans, right?  I guess I better put a new camera on my bday list - to go along with the IPad and the Triumph 650 - ROFL!!!!!
Almost cut my hair today, but the words to the song came to mind - "Almost cut my hair"  sew I didn't!  I do think it is time for a new do.  Better get it done before I go to Texas! 
Until tomorrow - Happy sewing to you, until we meet again!


this is actually a royal blue and white strip

1 comment:

  1. It might help get good color on your camera if you take the picture outside that what I have to do to get closer to the true color.

    ReplyDelete