Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Total of Ten

I now have a total of ten completed.  I have decided to just call them nightgowns! I know............
I tried to take pictures the other day, but I am having some trouble with the settings on my camera and no - I do not know where the book is.  Two weeks ago I could have found it......... I will try to get them posted in the next day or two ok?  This last week was one crazy week - but I did locate a few pieces of fabric that will work for the boys shorts (which will be next weeks project).  I have some of the drawstring elastic and I think I will use that.  Has anyone else tried it?  I will do a little research on it, but it seams the way to go - will give more room for adjustment.  Any suggestions?

One other thought - I keep forgetting about the web cam - I can take pics with it.  Ok - another project - just what I need.  Should be simple, right?  We shall see.

 Sewing is truly mending my soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment