Sunday, June 5, 2011

Three completed



I completed three yesterday.  I used decorative stitches to attach the bias tapes and added a bow to one.  I will add a bow or something to the other two before I mail them.  Actually took 1.5 hrs for each - not too bad.  Remember, you can clean finish the arm area and make a casing at the top if you don't have a stash of tape or trims.  I had a set of the striped pillowcase so I made one of the tops shorter.  I cut 5" of the top (thinking big and little sisters).  The 5" could be used to bind the armholes, or to add a pocket or two.                                         
Stitching

Stitching

Long

Hope this inspires you.  I will take pics of each one later in the week.  I have three more pillowcases in my possesion as of now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment