Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Six Completed

We have just returned from our Family Reunion - which was great!! Glad we were able to spend a weekend with all our family.  Back to work today.  I have six - (yes 6 ) pillowcase tops completed.  Feels great to have them completed and ready to go.  How about you? 

I think the next project will be some shorts for the boys - what do you think?  Probably with elastic/drawstring for the waist and a patch pocket on the back?  Check your stash and see what you have for "boy" stuff - I know must of us sew for the girls but I am sure I can find some boy colors.  I will probably check out the thrift store on Wed for some shirts to match the shorts.  (I know we are suppose to just be using what we have - but I know I do not have stuff for boys shirts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment